Swimming at The Bridges
Enjoy our three pools here on Bridges property: we have an indoor and two outdoor pools to choose from, depending on what you’re looking for. Want to swim laps? Jump in our Junior Olympic Outdoor Pool. Looking for a quiet poolside haven? Relax at the smaller outdoor wading pool, equipped with barbeques, a gazebo, and a stunning view of Lincoln Peak’s ski slopes. And of course the indoor pool is open year-round!
Aqua Fitness: The Bridges offers Aqua Fitness classes designed for all levels throughout the week. Find the comprehensive fitness class schedule here.
Red Cross Swimming Lessons
WSI certified swim instructors & lifeguards are available for both private and group lessons, as well as two American Red Cross week long sessions for all school ages.
- Session 1: July 18-22, 2016
- Session 2: August 1-5, 2016
Fees Per Child:
- $70 for Visitors
- $65 for Lodging Guests and Members
- $60 for Owners
Please call our front desk at 800-453-2922 for info on specific levels and corresponding times.
Private Swim Lessons
- 1/2 hr Private Lesson: $28 for Visitors, $24 for Lodging Guests and Members, $20 for Owners
- 1/2 hr Private Lesson (6-pack): $150 for Visitors, $125 for Lodging Guests and Members, $105 for Owners
- 1/2 hr Semi-Private Lesson: $24 for Visitors, $20 for Lodging Guests and Members, $16 for Owners
Local Swimming Holes
The Central Vermont is home to an abundance of waterways, providing endless recreation opportunities. Explore Mother Nature’s work with a trip to famous Warren Falls, take a dip at the sandy Lareau Farm swimming hole, or try some Stand Up Paddle boarding at breathtaking Blueberry Lake, each only a short drive from the Bridges Resort.