No pets, please.
Your first night’s lodging is due at time of booking. Final payment is automatically taken 21 days prior to arrival with the credit card provided. A confirmation letter will be sent after both the booking payment and the final payment. Reservations made within 21 days of arrival require full payment on a credit card or via overnight mail. A security deposit by credit card or $100 cash deposit is due upon check in.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be charged for any cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. 50% of the total rate will be withheld if a cancellation is made within 21 days prior to arrival. 100% is withheld if a cancellation is made the day of arrival or for a no-show.
Additional charges to your credit card may occur as a result of excessive cleaning, inventory loss, damage, late check-out, or unpaid incidental charges (movie rentals, tennis court time, tennis lessons, phone calls, etc.).
- Check-In time is guaranteed at 6 PM
- Check-Out time is 11 AM
- Front Desk opens 6:30 AM weekdays & 7:00 AM weekends
- Front Desk closes 10:00 PM
- After hours pager number is 826-0146
Resident Manager or staff available 24 hours a day in the event of an emergency. Please use the telephone in the foyer for assistance.
- Upon departure, please lock all doors and windows.
- Close fireplace damper and screen (or door).
- Leave thermostats at 50° during summer and 65° during winter.
- Turn off all lights and appliances.
- Please return key(s) to Front Desk
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out
Due to the high number of units that may need attention and preparation for arrivals, we guarantee check-in at 6pm. If the unit is clean and set for an arrival prior to 6pm, our front desk staff will be happy to check you in earlier, however this is not guaranteed. Prior arrangements must be made with the front desk for a late check-out or an extra charge or lockout may occur.
- Two car limit per condo unit
- Extra cars must be parked in areas assigned by Front Desk
- RV’s are not allowed to park on The Bridges property
- Motorcyles & snowmobiles must remain on trucks or trailers — please park in assigned area
The Bridges does not provide daily maid service. Our housekeeping staff may provide extra service for additional fees, if scheduling allows. However, extra maid service is not guaranteed. For towel exchange, please call the front desk. Excessively dirty units may result in an additional fee. Please do not take anything from one unit to another.
Ski waxing is NOT allowed in condo units under any circumstances. It is not advisable to leave ski equipment on cars overnight.
Heaters are located around base walls. Be careful not to place objects against heaters when in use. Caution — frozen pipes are caused by turning off heat or leaving doors or windows open.
Firewood is in parking lot wood sheds. Kindling and fire starters are located in your unit. Feel free to call the front desk if you need to restock kindling and firestarters. Do not split firewood on the hearth. Do not remove ashes from your fireplace. If you need assistance, please call the front desk.